Install and Activate the Box
- Upload the
.zipfile via .
- Once the box has been uploaded and appears in the list of available boxes, select its checkbox and then click the SAVE BOXES button.
- Follow the additional instructions below to make use of the box.
Create the Archives Page Template
- Go to .
- Click Home (i.e., the name of the currently displayed template) to access the Template Manager, then click Add New.
- Enter Archives Page as the New Template Name, then click Create Template (you’ll be redirected to the new template after it’s been created).
- Click Archives Page (i.e., the name of the currently displayed template) to access the Template Manager, then select Page in the Copy from Template drop down menu.
- Click Copy Template, then click OK in the confirmation pop-up window.
- Using shift+drag, add the Archives Page Listing box to the template, so that it is located inside the Post Box.
- Drag the Post Box → Content box down into the Post Box tray to remove it.
- Save the template.
Create the Archives Page
- Go to .
- Give a title to the Page (such as Archives).
- Under Thesis Skin Custom Template, choose Archives Page from the drop down menu.
- Publish the Page.